The mobile advertising space located at the front of my eye-catching suitcase-tripod-billboard-scooter is for rent! While I am spotting trends travelling around the world from Tokyo to Las Vegas, the all-in-one scooter captures designer’s, entrepreneur’s, tech and start-up people’s attention and can make thousands of them look at and instantly love the logo of your brand.
I am a nomad. Every year I visit more than 20 fairs, festivals and conferences devoted to design, consumer electronics and new technology that take place in cities such as Tokio, Dubai, Milan, London, New York, Las Vegas, and many more. I work this way since January 2013, and since June 2015 I am an independent journalist and a blogger.
I am always on the go, traveling by plane, or, when I reach my destination, riding my suitcase-tripod-billboard-scooter. The all-in-one equipment does not only make it much easier and even more enjoyable to do my job, but it also catches a lot of attention. Wherever I go, „the world’s smallest news van” always arouses positive emotions and feedback.
Many people take photos of the vehicle, ask questions, and keep my name cards. When we chat about the scooter, I would love to mention also about advantages of your brand. Our partnership may go beyond the mobile advertising space, as I can be your brand ambassador.
The list of design & tech events I visit includes, but is not limited to:
– CES, Las Vegas, January, 170,000+ visitors,
– imm cologne, Cologne, January, 150,000+ visitors,
– DesignMarch, Reykjavik, March, 35,000+ visitors,
– Design Days Dubai, Dubai, March, 13,500+ visitors,
– Maison&Objet Asia, IFFS, Singapore Design Week, Singapore, March, 32,000+ visitors,
– iSaloni, Milan Design Week, Milan, April, 310,000+ visitors,
– ICFF, NYCxDESIGN, New York, May, 32,000+ visitors,
– DMY, Berlin, June, 10,000+ visitors,
– IFA, Berlin, September, 245,000+ visitors,
– Maison&Objet, Paris Design Week, Paris, September, 69,000+ visitors,
– London Design Festival, 100% Design, London, September, 375,000+ visitors,
– Łódź Design Festival, Łódź, October, 45,000+ visitors,
– Dutch Design Week, Eindhoven, October, 275,000+ visitors,
– Tokyo Design Week, Tokyo, October, 100,000+ visitors,
– Web Summit, Dublin/Lisbon, November, 42,000+ visitors.
In total, there are more than 1,5 million visitors of events I attend each year. But the mobile advertising space can reach not only professionals who work on a design, tech and start-up fields. The scooter is also interesting for other passengers I meet at airports, as well as for tourists and local people I pass by in the trend-setting megacities.
I would love to travel around the world with the logo of your company set in the front of my all-in-one scooter. Online shops, airlines, hotel chains, travel sites, international mobile network operators, footwear, energy drinks and bars, coffee brands and coffeehouse chains – we are meant to work together.
Please contact me if you are interested in renting the mobile advertising space for one or more design and tech events I will visit in the following months. From September to November 2016 I will visit Berlin, Linz, London, Łódź, Eindhoven, Dubai, Masdar, Tokyo and Lisbon.
+48 605 421 271
Do you like my articles? Then buy me a coffee! You can donate a small sum of money using your PayPal account or credit card. All donations will finance my journeys to fairs, festivals and conferences devoted to design and new technology – this is where I find news for my blog. Just click the button below to perform a secure transaction. Thank you for your support, it will help me to take a step forward and write new posts.