Greetings from one design fan to another! I am glad you are here.
If you create design exhibitions that you are proud of and need high-quality photography that reflects your dedication, I can help.
My name is Michał Mazur, and I specialise in photographing design exhibitions. I work at trade fairs, galleries, museums, and retail spaces.
Collaborating with me is simple and easy: you organise a design exhibition, and I photograph it. After the shoot, I will edit the material, precisely retouch it, and deliver digital still pictures that are ready for publishing. I work solo and use my equipment.
Why me? Before transitioning to photography, I spent nearly a decade working as a design journalist and trend watcher – I conceived my nickname Trend Nomad during that time. I have visited thousands of design exhibitions in many places around the world. I have expertise in both design and photography, which allows me to produce unique results.
My images circulate in media such as Wallpaper and Sight Unseen. As a former design magazine editor, I understand what journalists need and prefer.
Are we a good match? We are going to gel if:
– You adore design, and what you do is more than just a job.
– Your brand, products, and exhibitions prioritise quality over quantity.
– You understand that I am not the cheapest option, nor the most expensive, but I provide the best value for your budget.
– You prefer to license 10 well-retouched pictures rather than 50 fast photographs.
– You value trust, mutual respect, and honesty in business relationships.
I am a full-time, nomadic solopreneur, and my business is registered in the European Union.
I would love to photograph your exhibition. Let's tango.
Always happy to hear from you,
Michał Mazur (Trend Nomad)
+48 605 421 271
PS This is me photographing me, who photographed me, photographing me: